Follow these steps to transfer your .bw domain to us
1. Use this link http://auth.nic.net.bw/key_retrieval.jsp to get an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) code for the domain you want to transfer. The code will be sent to the email address associated with domain name.
2. Open our portal https://bwdomains.co.bw (if you have already registered with us, log into your account)
3. Enter the domain name you want to transfer and Click transfer
4. Enter the Authorization code / Epp code. (from the email address associated with the domain)
5. Add to cart
6. Register your details,
7. Pay online (credit card/debit card, Paypal, Bank Transfer or Orange Money)
8. The system will process your domain renewal payment and initiate the Transfer Registrar process.
9. The registry will send a confirmation email to the listed domain admin contact email address.
10. The registry will notify your current registrar about your transfer request. Some registrars have added their own confirmation requirements for transfers away from their system, so please be aware of these procedures. If your current registrar takes no action, the transfer is automatically completed after a grace period of 14 - 30 days. In the event that your current registrar refuses the transfer process, you will have to contact them to resolve any outstanding issues.
11. Once the registry receives the approval from your current registrar, they will notify us and we will complete the rest of the process for you.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Yes, you can. Because the domain is currently registered with another registrar, your renewal...
A domain auth code is a 6 to 16 character code that's assigned to your domain name which is used...
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy,...
Domain Names are a unique identity on the Internet,ccTLDs unlike other generic domain...
The structure of a domain name within the .bw DNS has three levels. Each complete name must be...